Hey guys, so since we are well into summer I wanted to show you my current go to summer makeup routine featuring my fav brand Glossier. This is a quick everyday look that is both easy and effortless with a makeup no makeup feel. I absolutely love this brand not only do they have great customer service but it makes you feel super cool like your in the in crowd. Check out Glossier.
Nothing is better then a great fitting pair of jeans and t-shirt combo especially when paired with a cool pair of ankle boots.
It's that time again when I bring you a few of my favorite songs that I am loving currently. This particular list is special because it is July 4th which is a huge holiday here in America and this time of year always makes me nostalgic. So with that said here are a few songs that bring up memories of school dances, slumber parties with friends, and summer road trips.
1. Always be my baby by Mariah Carey
2. Wonderwall by Oasis
3. Killing me softly by The Fugees
4. Terrin' up my heart by *N Sync
5. I want it that way by Backstreet Boys
6. If you wanna be my lover by Spice Girls
7. Two Princes by Spin Doctors
8. Creep by Radiohead
9. When I come around by Green Day
10. Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers