Burgundy Is The New Black10:04:00 PM
Since Fall is by far my favorite time of year I wanted to use this post to discuss my deep love affair with purple lipsticks. From beautiful burgundy to dark eggplant this is the perfect time to go to the dark side.
1. NYX Lip Cream in Copenhagen- This deep burgundy lip cream goes on like a lip gloss but without that sticky residue. Not as dark as the other colors and that makes it the perfect color for those who are new to the darker colors.
2. NYX Butter Lipstick in Licorice- A true creamy lipstick with a shade that works well in any season, smooth texture that lasts for hours.
3. NYX Lip Cream in Transylvania- Exact same lipstick as Copenhagen but with a darker hue. Mot for those shy ladies this is defiantly a stand out and get noticed lip color.
4. Avon Lipstick in Plum Seduction- A pretty almost ladylike color that glides on smooth with a classic shade that I find myself returning to time after time.
5. Iman Lipstick in Opal- While I was shopping at Target I found myself wondering through the cosmetic aisles and I spotted the Iman line. Now I like most people have heard of Iman and know that she is a huge model, beautiful and a savvy business woman so I new her cosmetic line would be amazing. I found this striking lip color which was the first dark lipstick I ever bought. so you could say this little tube started my love for dark lippies.
6. MAC Matte Lipstick in Smoked Purple- You can never go wrong when MAC cosmetics especially their lipsticks. This color is beautiful and truly lasts all day.
7. NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream in Temptress- By far the darkest of the bunch this NYX lip cream goes on like a dream. Its moisturizing and you don't even need a lip liner when you wear it so its super convenient.